The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) is a statewide cooperative of Illinois K-12 educational organizations that aggregate our buying power and expertise to procure technology products and services at better prices than is available to an individual organization.
A Joint Partnership Based on Need
ILTPP was jointly developed by the Learning Technology Centers, the Regional Offices of Education, and the Intermediate Service Centers in 1998 in response to needs assessment information provided by district personnel from around the state.
Our Vendor Partners
- All suppliers that participate in the program have been referred by education personnel and have not been solicited from the general public.
- These companies are known to have provided exceptional service while providing high quality products.
- The reliability of each company is further researched by contacting three educational facilities that have purchased their products within the last year.
- Pricing and products are evaluated by an Advisory Committee that consists of LTC, ROE and ISC directors and ISBE officials.
- The company’s products must enhance computer related curriculum and the prices must be the best available.