ILTPP is a voluntary program and free to the participating agencies. Currently serving over seven hundred fifty (750) school district, private school, and educational service agency members, ILTPP represents over 2 million students and staff.
ILTPP Membership is available to all Illinois public, private and parochial PK-12 education school sites, districts, libraries, administrative offices, and educational service agencies. ILTPP Members are defined as those entities who have an account within the ILTPP Marketplace as well as those who have purchased through an ILTPP contract within the previous fiscal year. Membership is renewed annually unless terminated by the Member.
All PK-12 school districts and educational service agencies in Illinois are eligible to participate in ILTPP contracts.
- Public PK-12 districts
- Private PK-12 schools
- Regional Offices of Education & Programs
- Special Education Districts & Cooperatives
- Vocational Technology Schools
- Learning Technology Centers
- Educational Service Agencies
- Additional entities may be eligible depending on the individual contracts
ILTPP provides members the following benefits:
- Competitively bid contracts – saving schools time and money!
- A contractual commitment from vendors to provide the most favorable pricing.
- Publicly posted prices on all products, giving buyers a better idea of savings.
- ILTPP staff audits vendor prices quarterly to ensure that they are discounted beyond wholesale and street prices.
- Volume discounts – The ILTPP bid is specifically structured to allow buyers and vendors to negotiate discounts based on quantity. Posted prices are for a quantity of one. Discounts can be negotiated for any volume purchases and still be valid ILTPP purchases as long as the order is identified as an ILTPP member order, according to contract terms and conditions.
- Quote requests and purchase orders can easily be submitted through the ILTPP Marketplace.
Become a Member
To purchase through the ILTPP Online Marketplace, you must first register and have your membership approved by the ILTPP Program Manager. The Program Manager verifiers purchasing authority with the district before membership is approved.