The Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (ILTPP) is a cooperative of Illinois PK-12 school districts purchasing technology products and services. The purpose of ILTPP is to develop partnerships with quality vendors and manufacturers to offer state-wide, group purchasing opportunities to Illinois schools.
ILTPP Membership is available to all Illinois public, private and parochial PK-12 education school sites, districts, libraries, administrative offices, and educational service agencies at no charge. Currently, ILTPP Members are defined as those who create an account within the ILTPP Marketplace as well as those who have purchased through an ILTPP contract within the last fiscal year. Member details and demographics are available here. The FY16 annual report will be available this fall.
ILTPP enters into a mutually beneficial partnership with suppliers and manufacturers, providing a large arena of customers throughout the state of Illinois, while providing Illinois schools with discounted volume pricing. Additionally, ILTPP offers its partners the following opportunities:
- Advertising on ILTPP website, including company logo and contract details on custom partner page
- Complimentary access to integrate supplier punch-out system, catalog, or other online purchasing abilities with the ILTPP Marketplace eProcurement system
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on ILTPP website
- Monthly e-newsletter features, including but not limited to, new product announcements, specials, webinar announcement/details, showcase or other event details
- Advertising of partnership and product offerings at conferences that ILTPP attends as an exhibitor, including print collateral and promotional items provided by supplier
- Vendor webinars
- ILTPP vendor showcase events and lunch & learn events (on-site at central locations)
Supplier Quarterly Reports
All purchases through the ILTPP Marketplace will be reported quarterly by ILTPP staff and provided to suppliers following each quarter. Purchases made outside of the ILTPP Marketplace are to be reported by supplier to ILTPP every quarter. A sample of the quarterly report is available for reference here, and if you have any questions you may contact ILTPP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-892-2844.